Boats for Sale
Post classifieds ads directly just follow the simple instructions below to upload your own boat information and photo. You can modify, edit, change information and/or photo.
It is that easy!
- If you are new to the site, you need to Register. Create a username and password. (Be sure to keep this information. ACBS does not have this information.)
- Click on the category for your boat. Once you are in the selected category, the link above, "Submit ad" will be available. After selecting it, fill in the information. If you have a photo, you may add that as well. (Be sure to have a smaller size of your photo, it will not let you upload a large photo. Also be sure to keep the picture name simple without special characters and spaces.)
- Click OK. Your ad has been successfully created. It has been scheduled for approval. Once approved, the ad will be added to the listing.
- Please delete your ad when sold.
- The listing will expire in 100 days. You will be notified a few days prior so you may relist your item.
- Please keep your password in a safe place. The ACBS does not have your information.
The Antique and Classic Boat Society is not responsible for the authenticity of the listing. The classified section is set up as a convenience for its members. One listing per person and NO commercial accounts. Ads will be approved at the discretion of the ACBS.
This listing is not in conjunction with the Trading Dock of the Rudder. If you wish to place an ad in the Trading Dock, contact Stacy, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or review the instructions in the Rudder.
Click here to go to the classifieds.