|1934 18’ Chris-Craft Deluxe Runabout|
|ENCORE is a 1934 18’ Chris-Craft Deluxe Runabout, Hull Number 33026, that won “Best Restored Runabout” in 2009 at the ACBS judged wooden boat show in Clayton, NY. She also won “Best of…” in 2008 and 2009 in every other show she entered and again looked pristine in 2010 and now for the 2011 season. Here is some information about this traditionally restored prize winner.|
- Complete restoration in 2008 with all new mahogany decks, topsides, transom, frames, and 3M 5200 double planked bottom, all with two coats of sealer before assembly.
- Original serial number factory installed Chris-Craft Model B engine completely rebuilt by Jim Murdock. The engine has less than 15 hours since the rebuild.
- Original instrument panel with gauges and Clum switch rebuilt by Mark Clawson.
- Original hardware and fittings all re-chromed by Graves Plating.
- All fasteners are silicon bronze or stainless steel.
- New 30 gallon stainless steel fuel tank.
- New “period” fabric covered wiring.
- New interior including original style and color upholstery.
- Custom made trailer.
- New custom made water-line Sunbrella cover.
Detailed photos are available which were taken before, during, and after her restoration. In addition, Encore’s particularly interesting history is available. It began with her delivery in 1934 to Duso Marine Sales on Lower Saranac Lake, NY. The boat is now in Atlanta, Ga. There is much more history available and many restoration photos are also available. $65,000 or best offer.
For additional information please contact:
Howard Peck (404) 667-2345
|$65,000 or best offer.|