Chicago is the gathering place for the 2018 ACBS Board of Directors first Quarterly Meeting.
The proposed annual budgets will be presented for approval. All Committee Chairs will report both achievements of the 2017 year, and more importantly, plans and challenges for the upcoming year.
All ACBS members are invited to attend. Every Chapter President has a vote at the Board Meetings.
- Basic Agenda:
- Friday, Nov. 3, 2017 3:00 pm Executive Committee 6:00 pm optional Chicago Steakhouse dinner
- Saturday, Nov. 4, 2017 8:00 am Breakfast, 9:00 am Meeting, 6:00 Chicago Pizza dinner
- Sunday, Nov. 5, 2017 8:00 am Breakfast 9:00 am Meeting, noon adjournment
- Lodging – Attendees must make their own lodging reservations
- Radisson Chicago O’Hare, 1450 E. Touhy Ave., Des Plaines, IL 847-296-8866
- Room block at group rate of $114+tx is for Antique & Classic Boat Society
Save the date for the ACBS Winter Board of Directors Meeting. Details coming soon.
The 2018 Annual ACBS Meeting & International Boat Show is scheduled for Sept. 12-15.
The 2018 Annual ACBS Meeting & International Boat Show will be held at Port Huron, Michigan.
Port Huron will shine as a first class host for the boat show and the annual meeting activities. The newly opened Blue Water Convention Center will be the meeting venue and the adjacent DoubleTree by Hilton® Hotel will house guests comfortably and affordably in over 225 rooms. Both facilities have beautiful views of the Blue Water Bridge and St. Clair River. The River Street Marina, within walking distance of downtown restaurants and located on the Black River, will be providing protected docking facilities for over 100 boats. The Black River flows into the St. Clair River which connects Lake Huron to Lake St. Clair – setting the perfect stage for three days of enjoyable boating and pre-events.