The Annual Sunnyland Boat Festival on Lake Dora is the largest Antique and Classic boating events on the East Coast with over 200 boats in the water and land.
Located at Wooten Waterfront Park in downtown Tavares, Florida – and directly on Lake Dora, the 3 day show offers fun for all members of your family. Below is some key information to make your visit more enjoyable when you visit our show.
Register online on Sunnyland Chapter website.
General Show Information
- The show begins Friday at 9:00AM and ends on Sunday, at Noon – weather permitting. Ticket prices are $5.00 for adults, $3.00 for children.
- The show site address is 123 South Joanna Ave, Tavares Florida 32778. GPS coordinates are 28.48.043N—–81.43.655W
- Parking is available at the City of Tavares Parking Garage, located 2 blocks from the show site.
- The City of Tavares welcomes leashed pets to events.
- In addition to the Boat Show, there are Seaplane rides available, as well as train rides on the Orange Blossom Cannonball – a vintage steam train. See the City of Tavares website for more information at www.tavares.org or www.tavareschamber.com
- Food and beverages are available for purchase at the show.
- Restaurants and shopping are within walking distance of the show.
- Sea Tow Members! Buy one ticket, get one FREE! Just show your membership card at the gate.
Symposium on Saturday – free to all show guests and members
- Tavares City Hall – topics scheduled from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Click here for complete symposium itinerary.